It’s exactly 5 weeks to the day we will all be stuffing ourselves with food, drink and being merry. I absolutely love Christmas time, it’s the one time of the year I feel all fuzzy inside and content.
This year will be very different for me as I am now a business owner, so many more things to think about. Not just winding down for the end of the year but also being motivated with my plans for next year, being where I want to be with my business.
I have a huge passion for stationary, some would say its bordering on obsessive. Need a certain type of pen, no problem I will have it or a notebook. I have already got my diaries for 2020, and I have started to fill them up with my social media promotions etc. I have researched to find some new ideas or tips, one of my main aims is to take on more clients alongside my existing clients.
There are some great websites & blogs out there, giving you tips and processes on how to write a marketing or social media plans for your business. These are the key things I have been thinking about and how to execute them in 2020.
- Networking – I want to try and attend more networking meetings, to build relationships with local people also running their own businesses. For me to do this I am going to need to maybe look at my working times & also someone to cover my phone as I take calls for some of my clients from 9am to 5.30pm.
- Reaching Out - Ideally, I want to be at the stage where I reach out to more people online networking, and sending prospect emails. Finding my target clientele, I know I can help and make a difference to their business and hopefully workload.
- Marketing – There are so many ways you can market your business, but it’s finding a way that works for you and your company. I am still in this stage of testing all the different ways, so in 2020 I would like to have found my way of marketing that works.
- My Clients – I am always thinking about my clients and their businesses, but I want to be able to offer more to them. So, I have signed up to another online course, where I can learn new skills and bring more to the table. I am hoping this will improve their business, with the extra knowledge I gain. I’ve drawn up a study timetable, so it works around the current work I do already.
- Social Media – My biggest goal with my social media pages, is consistency with posting. With my new social media diary, I am hoping this will increase activity. I would love to grow my followers, so spending more time on building relationships and helping others online.
I can’t wait to see where my business goes in 2020, it’s daunting as still a very new company but I am also excited. Let me know what you have been planning, I would love to know and I might be able to help you.